Regulations for registration and participation in the scientific conference
Case Reports in Ophthalmology 2022
- Conference Case Reports in Ophthalmology 2023 hereinafter referred as the Conference will be held on November 17, 2023 in the online format.
- The Organizer of the Conference is The Foundation for the Development of Ophthalmology „OPHTHALMOLOGY 21” based in Poznan, Poland (60-836), Adama Mickiewicza Street 24/3B.
- The provisions of these Regulations are an integral part of the application for participation in the Conference and apply to all Participants.
- The conference is dedicated to ophthalmologists.
- Representatives of sponsors may participate in the Conference. Their participation in the Conference is specified in detail in separate regulations.
- The official website of the Conference can be found at: https://casereports.okulistyka21.pl
- The Conference will include lecture sessions, the detailed program of which can be found on the official Conference website.
- The organizer allows advertising/promotional content to appear during the Conference.
Rules of participation
- To participate in the Conference, Participant must register on the Conference website provided by the Organizer
- In order to register, the participant completes the registration form with the following data: name, surname, e-mail, occupation (data for statistical purposes only)
- Participation in the Conference is paid..
- The Registrant, by taking action to register, confirms that the data of the registered participant are true, and the person registered to participate in the Conference has agreed to make an Application including his/her personal data.
- The administrator of the personal data is
The Foundation for the Development of Ophthalmology „OPHTHALMOLOGY 21” based in Poznan, Poland (60-836), Adama Mickiewicza Street 24/3B.
The Administrator can be contacted via e-mail at: email@example.com.
- The data will be processed in order to take part in the Conference, make necessary settlements, archive, handle complaints in case of their submission, or possibly assert claims, as well as direct marketing of own products or services conducted in a traditional form, which does not require consent.
- The Conference Participant has the right to access the content of his/her data and to correct, delete, limit processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to processing, and the right to withdraw consent (if given) at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing. Providing data to the extent indicated during the Conference registration procedure is voluntary, but necessary in order to participate in the Conference.
Participation in the Conference
- Participation in the Conference held by means of electronic communication requires that the participant of the Conference has an ICT system that meets the following requirements:
- Internet access,
- Terminal device,
- Use in some cases of software that allows reading files in various formats (including graphics, audio, multimedia, text, video, etc.).
- The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to the Conference program, in particular by changing the time of a given speech, changing the presenter, as well as to cancel the Conference. The participant is not entitled to compensation from the Organizer in such a case.
- Insofar as it is necessary due to the nature of the Conference held by means of electronic communication, the Organizer in the Application process provides information on any additional technical requirements necessary to participate in the Conference.
- The Organizer of the Conference held by means of electronic communication is not responsible for:
- Telecommunication problems caused by acts or omissions of third parties
- Failure or malfunction of third-party software used by the participant of the Conference, including the operation of computer viruses
- Improper configuration of equipment used by a participant of the Conference to participate in the Conference
- Defects in the Conference participant’s computer equipment
- Lack or interruption of Internet access on the part of the participant of the Conference
- Other circumstances preventing or hindering participation in the Conference not caused by the actions or omissions of the Organizer.
- Recording, copying and distribution of the content of the Conference is categorically prohibited.
- The content is presented by the copyright owners personally or with the permission and knowledge of the copyright owners.
- The circulation of educational materials is carried out with the consent of their creators and does not violate the law, in accordance with the Polish Law of February 4, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights.
All complaints of Conference Participants against the Organizer should be submitted in writing by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt to the Organizer’s registered address.
These rules and regulations are effective from the moment they are published on the Conference Website. The Organizer reserves the right to change it, with the proviso that the changes made are effective from the moment they are made public.